The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Make money

C

clau

OK, probably is not the best place for this, but I have to ask a question.

I am quite a begginer, regarding the internet, but in the last few days I see a lot of "comercials" which are saying that I can make money on the internet by doing this and doing that. Somebody here tried one of these? It is realy possible to win several 100$ this way?

I guess something is not right with this. Why would anybody pay me just because I play some games?

clau said:
OK, probably is not the best place for this, but I have to ask a question.

I am quite a begginer, regarding the internet, but in the last few days I see a lot of "comercials" which are saying that I can make money on the internet by doing this and doing that. Somebody here tried one of these? It is realy possible to win several 100$ this way?

I guess something is not right with this. Why would anybody pay me just because I play some games?

Unfortunately most of this emails are false and some are downright fraudulent

well it depends. there are a lot of things that pay on the internet. some for beginners, some not.
one of the most marketed things is pay-per-click advertising, where and advertiser pays you for a certain ammount of clicks and or views a day, and in turn it sells those clicks/views to other companies that wish to promote their sites and build up traffic. there are a couple serious ones, but also a lot of scams obviously.
cash doesn't come in as much as advertised obviously, that's a con with most of the places, throwing big figures in front to get you hooked.

as for playing games, I'm not sure about the internet part of it, but the game producer part of the business does hire persons called game testers, which are basically paid to come in once a day and play a game for 6-8 hours, then give feedback about their experience. this helps the producer improve his product and choose a target market and so on. this might be the case for some of the online offers, but I'd be careful as whatever is too good to be true, almost always is, when it comes to the internet.

banners
Back