The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Make Money with eBooks the iPad and other devices!

S

skagenweb

Hello fellow marketers,

I am proud to release my newest product, The Reading Site.

The Reading Site is a website which enables customers to download unlimited bestselling eBooks, comic books, newspapers, and magazines to the iPad, Kindle, Nook, iPhone, Blackberry, and to any other e-reader or tablet device.

We have over 1 million titles available, and all our customers have to do is sign up by paying a one time fee of $50, and they receive unlimited lifetime access and 24/7 support.

We have a fantastic affiliate program run by Plimus.com just like Clickbank where you get 75% commission for each sale you send us. This equals a massive $34 per sale!

We have instructions on how you can start promoting, heaps of banners, free articles, videos, and more for you to use at http://www.thereadingsite.com/webmasters.html

Get started today and cash in on the latest eBook craze! :)

Thank you for this. I just joined. You have a super site! I just started a site strictly devoted to Kindle, nook, and iPad. Although I have an iTunes affiliate account with Linkshare, there doesn't seem to be an affiliate program for iPad. So, that's why I joined your affiliate site and this blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back