The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

make mobile banners

mikyadel

hey ,
i'd like to know how to make video banners like you see in adult offers . and does they convert more than animated one ?
what software you use to make these video or animated banners (aside from photoshop)

There are some banner makers in our Designs & Creatives area of the Resources section.

Fiverr and UpWork have loads of great video makers as well.

I used to make them myself, but it is time consuming. When i did i used the full Adobe Suite to make and edit them. Nothing better really. Now I outsource all of the media needs I have. I just spent some time a many years back finding and trying various vendors on Fiverr, UpWork, Freelancer, etc., until I found a great, reasonably priced, stable and reliable creatives person that I still use to this day. She's capped at the moment, hasn't taken on a new client in over a year, but there are more like her at those sites. i suggest trying several and finding someone you can develop a long term relationship with.

Also, if you are going to use them with mobile traffic, make sure your users can afford spending their traffic on it, don't use such banners for tier-3

MI
Back