“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Make 100$ per day with facebook groups!

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by siclaro, Nov 10, 2016.

1. siclaro

siclaro Affiliate affiliate

There are already some threads about making money with facebook groups, but today i like to show you a method in the niche of coupons. Here is the method: (Don't wonder if you see method also on other forum, i am also active on ther CPA forums ;) )

• create a facebook group about coupons and savings
    • post at least 2 times a week coupons from newspapers, magazines etc-. - gvie people real value
    • post about after 3 posts your post with your affiliate link (Ratio 3:1). Post something like this: For more coupons check [your site]: Example Offer: Grocery Coupons Network from Maxbounty and Peerfly. You also can post sweepstakes offer
    • get traffic via promoting your facebook group at reddit subreddits like "coupons", instagram and other fb groups
    With 1.000 people in your group you can expect up tp 10$ per day, with 10.000 people up tp 100 dollar per day etc.

I hope you got the idea. Be creative, give people real value and make $$$!

2. cpalife
  3. Juicy J

Juicy J Affiliate affiliate

How do you get real coupons? so you give them like a code or something. Also this must be implemented with content locker, because your traffic will be from different country. So you might need a page designer for this which in return the expense might not cover the cost

4. lamkk

lamkk Affiliate affiliate

have you tried it ? any result?

Moosa Khan likes this.
  5. cashout666

cashout666 Affiliate affiliate

It will be perfect brother if you can post any proofs about earnings. Did you tested it?

Moosa Khan likes this.
  6. VictoriyaClub_Support

VictoriyaClub_Support Affiliate affiliate

it seems to me that it is unrealistic

7. Brett usry

Brett usry Affiliate affiliate

I currently use this method and love it! You can easily interact with your audience and give them content while making hundreds every single day! :)

siclaro likes this.
  8. Fastservice247

Fastservice247 Affiliate affiliate

getting users in the group is very hard. and facebook ban links in a minutes. so spamming in facebook == not possible.

9. cpaStarNine

cpaStarNine Affiliate affiliate

it doesnt seem unrealistic from the theory :) . BTW, how muchtime it took for you to reach this level $100/day ?

10. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Why do you say that?

I think it may be just starting out with few fans but once your fan base is built up, if your audience is targeted and engaged, I don't see why you couldn't do this.

11. DEADZ

DEADZ Affiliate affiliate

How many groups do you have right now mate?

12. Currency Articles

Currency Articles Affiliate affiliate

Use tinyurl or google url shortner they never recognise those

13. OliveDrab

OliveDrab Affiliate affiliate

Sorry I've tried those facebook groups and see if it works but most of the time, it will ask you to pay some amount which is not good since you were looking for a job and not get scammed by these groups.

14. Wax

Wax Affiliate affiliate

Is this still working?

15. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I don't think they ban anyone for having affiliate links on their own FB pages. Just make sure you are using image compliant "text to image" ratios. I know we can't put aff links in ads unless we are verified members.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  16. Paperkool

Paperkool Affiliate affiliate

This seems doable with a little tweeking, of course. The key is driving targeted traffic and finding the right coupon offers.

17. cyberhope

cyberhope Affiliate affiliate

will put this to use

18. gemshoe

gemshoe Affiliate affiliate

awesome idea thanks

19. julia13dgb

julia13dgb Affiliate affiliate

I have tried facebook posting on groups and they ban me after one day.

Top Resources

MI