The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Make 100$ per day with facebook groups!

siclaro

There are already some threads about making money with facebook groups, but today i like to show you a method in the niche of coupons. Here is the method: (Don't wonder if you see method also on other forum, i am also active on ther CPA forums ;) )

• create a facebook group about coupons and savings
  • post at least 2 times a week coupons from newspapers, magazines etc-. - gvie people real value
  • post about after 3 posts your post with your affiliate link (Ratio 3:1). Post something like this: For more coupons check [your site]: Example Offer: Grocery Coupons Network from Maxbounty and Peerfly. You also can post sweepstakes offer
  • get traffic via promoting your facebook group at reddit subreddits like "coupons", instagram and other fb groups
With 1.000 people in your group you can expect up tp 10$ per day, with 10.000 people up tp 100 dollar per day etc.

I hope you got the idea. Be creative, give people real value and make $$$!

How do you get real coupons? so you give them like a code or something. Also this must be implemented with content locker, because your traffic will be from different country. So you might need a page designer for this which in return the expense might not cover the cost

There are already some threads about making money with facebook groups, but today i like to show you a method in the niche of coupons. Here is the method: (Don't wonder if you see method also on other forum, i am also active on ther CPA forums ;) )

• create a facebook group about coupons and savings
  • post at least 2 times a week coupons from newspapers, magazines etc-. - gvie people real value
  • post about after 3 posts your post with your affiliate link (Ratio 3:1). Post something like this: For more coupons check [your site]: Example Offer: Grocery Coupons Network from Maxbounty and Peerfly. You also can post sweepstakes offer
  • get traffic via promoting your facebook group at reddit subreddits like "coupons", instagram and other fb groups
With 1.000 people in your group you can expect up tp 10$ per day, with 10.000 people up tp 100 dollar per day etc.

I hope you got the idea. Be creative, give people real value and make $$$!

have you tried it ? any result?

Sorry I've tried those facebook groups and see if it works but most of the time, it will ask you to pay some amount which is not good since you were looking for a job and not get scammed by these groups.

getting users in the group is very hard. and facebook ban links in a minutes. so spamming in facebook == not possible.

I don't think they ban anyone for having affiliate links on their own FB pages. Just make sure you are using image compliant "text to image" ratios. I know we can't put aff links in ads unless we are verified members.

Last edited:
This seems doable with a little tweeking, of course. The key is driving targeted traffic and finding the right coupon offers.

MI
Back