The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Low CTR means?

can be many factor. the volume etc.. how much was the volume and the period of time ?

Volumn is low. Meanwhile I started several campaigns. Most of them have a CTR between 0.2 and best 3.0%, but no conversions. Daily clicks about 40. All run at juicyads. I tried one on plugrush (PPC), 1000 clicks , 20 leads no conversion. Do not really know what I should think.

Volumn is low. Meanwhile I started several campaigns. Most of them have a CTR between 0.2 and best 3.0%, but no conversions. Daily clicks about 40. All run at juicyads. I tried one on plugrush (PPC), 1000 clicks , 20 leads no conversion. Do not really know what I should think.

Try a different ad network instead ;) hehe

It *could* be due to low volume, but usually CTRs indicate that your offer is 1) not targeting the right audience (like you said) or b) your message isn't appealing or is too boring to your target audience ie you could be targeting the right people but your offer/ad /etc is something they've seen before or the market is oversaturated.

I wish you luck though just keep going! Sometimes you could be doing all the right things - sometimes AM is about the waiting game too :)

the main thing is conversation. Do you have any conversions? If you do it's cool, if not you ad isn't grabbing the attention of the users. Since you have some CTR you are doing something a little right, but you need to split test ad to find a image or copy that drive a higher CTR. But remember it's not all about CTR, it's most importantly about conversion Rates!!

Hi,

There are many reasons for this to be happening.

Even so, I'll try explaining a probable reason.

I believe that the real bid decreased, the volume decreased, and therefore the CTR decreased.

This is normal. It means you’re losing volume.

If you wanna get back to the amount of traffic you had before, you have to increase your bid and pay more for the same traffic quality you had beforehand.

This pattern also shows me that your ad is losing ground. When your position is lower, the website user gets the page's structure. He/she can tell whether the spot is a real video or an ad space before they get to your banner impression.

What happens, then?

Users will click fewer times on the ad spots. Consequently, your traffic quality starts to go down. Therefore, the CTR is also gonna drop.

Hope this helped!

Cheers!

MI
Back