The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Low Cost, No Cost Affiliate Marketing - Getting Started

Linda Buquet

affiliate
One of the questions I am often asked is how do you get started in affiliate marketing if you don't have any money or only have a very limited budget. It's way easier to launch an affiliate business if you have some cash to start with, but certainly many affiliates start with $0 capital.

So the real question is what are some of the BEST ways to get started with little to no money? Paul over at UberAffiliate has some good ideas for you - especially his PPC on a budget tips. Don't try the black hat trick he mentions though. (Pretending to be a hot Chick on Craigslist to get dating sign-ups is lying 1st and foremost, plus it's against the TOS and it's also been done to death.) Paul isn't advocating using that method, he just explains how it's done - but it could give n00bs that don't know any better, ideas.
<blockquote><strong><a href="http://uberaffiliate.com/affiliate-tips/affiliate-marketing-on-a-low-budget/">Affiliate Marketing on a Low Budget</a></strong> "I’m sure this article is going to connect with a lot of people out there. I get tons of emails from people asking how they get started in affiliate marketing when they don’t have the largest budget. My mindset and strategy is do not be afraid to lose a lot of money, and be prepared to spend a lot of it when trying to find out what works. Unfortunately, not everybody has capital to initially invest...

Now that we got a few of the bad things out of the way, it’s time to take a look at budget-saving methods of affiliate marketing. There’s ways to do affiliate marketing with PPC, and ways without paying for traffic. <strong>If your heart is set on becoming a PPC master though, there are ways to slowly and successfully build a great campaign on a low-budget.</strong>"</blockquote>
Anyone here have any shoestring budget tips for getting started?

banners
Back