The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low Cost Media Buying Networks?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I am searching for some networks who are allowed low-cost banner ads like 10-20$ for a month. Please suggest me some good media buying networks.

Which niches ? Media buying is fairly competitive in the lower price ranges. They are harder to find but there are some options out there.

You can check out Thalamus on the tools page, and search for the audience, pricing model, channel you are looking for. We even have the contacts of the networks.

Doesn't it look strange that you have on review of 5 stars posted by a guy who joined the forum at 8 PM on monday and the same day, 2 hours later, at 10:23 PM, leaves a 5-star review on your tool and since then he hasn't been active on the forum?

That's all I have to say. Maybe the moderators could check the IP logs to see if there's something "strange" about this.

PS: your tool seems nice, I like the detailed listing you have there, lots of filters, etc, but if you come here and try to "push" it to the top of AffFix resource listing with fake 5-star reviews, that doesn't make you (by "you" I mean the tool, since you're the tool rep, not just a simple user) look too good

Not trying to push anything actually - it's 100% for people to use..

The way we make money is through premium features for ad vendors (web publishers, ad networks, etc).

Feel free to check it out and give us any feedback, we always want to improve :)

I will create an account to test it, as I find it useful. It's just that "coincidental" review on your resource that caught my attention.

Have you already checked out BuySellAds?

You're in a pretty competitive niche with weight loss, may be a little bit of a challenge to get a cheap media buy.

You could also send an email to specific blogs and ask how much they would charge to put your ad up for a month. I've had people contact me for that.

Also, you could probably get something on fiverr. I tried it once, lots of impressions, no conversions.

I am on weight lose niche. Any recommendation?
As Azgold said that niche is super competitive and getting a low cost media buy is going to be really hard but not impossible. I suggest directly contacting blogs and asking for a trial period at a reduced rate. It take s a bit of work but its your best chance at a low cost media buy.

Have you already checked out BuySellAds?

You're in a pretty competitive niche with weight loss, may be a little bit of a challenge to get a cheap media buy.

You could also send an email to specific blogs and ask how much they would charge to put your ad up for a month. I've had people contact me for that.

Also, you could probably get something on fiverr. I tried it once, lots of impressions, no conversions.
Have you tried any RTB ads yet? Is it suitable for my niche? Direct contact will help me I think so.

Have you tried any RTB ads yet? Is it suitable for my niche? Direct contact will help me I think so.

With real time bidding, I think you have to babysit your ads.

I've only ever used it with one advertiser a long time ago. I'd set my bid, watch for a few/several minutes/hour and if nothing was happening (no one outbidding me), sign out of my account. I'd no sooner sign into my email and I'd have notification that I'd been outbid or run out of funds, so back I'd go to the advertiser. Very frustrating if you've been getting some traffic and it comes to an abrupt halt like that.

Like I said, I've only used the one platform, maybe others are set up differently so you can authorize bid increases to $X or something.

With real time bidding, I think you have to babysit your ads.

I've only ever used it with one advertiser a long time ago. I'd set my bid, watch for a few/several minutes/hour and if nothing was happening (no one outbidding me), sign out of my account. I'd no sooner sign into my email and I'd have notification that I'd been outbid or run out of funds, so back I'd go to the advertiser. Very frustrating if you've been getting some traffic and it comes to an abrupt halt like that.

Like I said, I've only used the one platform, maybe others are set up differently so you can authorize bid increases to $X or something.
Well, I like the platform of BuySellAds. Looks like lots of quality websites are there. Well, I think it's time to research about RTB. I found other forums they are made the handful of profit by RTB.

Well, I like the platform of BuySellAds. Looks like lots of quality websites are there. Well, I think it's time to research about RTB. I found other forums they are made the handful of profit by RTB.

They probably do, just saying to keep a careful eye on your campaign. It would be really cool if the platform had an automated tool to adjust your bids for you, so you don't have to babysit things.

MI
Back