The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Lot of internal links on page, advice please

redsy

affiliate
I have added alot of pages on my site HIP Consultant in the footer to try and gain regional landing pages for search terms.

Would it be a good idea that i now make them nofollow as they are all pretty much indexed?

Thoughts appreciated.
Thanks

If they are internal links, you might as well keep them do-follow. This will increase your overall search engine rankings.

passing link juice through your site is only a problem if those pages are not optimised properly...or not that important like a contact page. You can of course test it out :)

In my opinion, it is a VERY BAD idea to no follow your own internal pages. UR telling google that you don't trust your own pages?

if you want to exclude pages from being indexed - use robots.txt

I would never ever no follow my own pages on my site.

make it a do follow, Google may detect as bad site because your not letting the spider search for your site information...

Read a good interview here and i have made regional pages do follow from homepage and no follow from content pages.

I am thinking by doing so it passes some PR onto these pages though indicates they are not as important as some of my main pages. Hopefully concentrating PR and SERPS on pages i want to rank well.

What do you think ?

MI
Back