The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for web developer, seo, design, copywriting

RusDigital

affiliate
I am looking for companies or self-employed people who do web desing, web development, seo, copywrting and etc. I could sell your services in the russian speaking segment. Lots of russian speaking companies wish to promote thier business in the english segment. If you are interested let me know.

I work only with stable and experienced people.

My requirements are:

• Your mother tongue is english;
  • You must be located United Kingdom or USA;
  • You must have your own website (It would be great if you can provide your logo);
  • You must have portfolio;
  • You must provide your price range;

What I prefere but it is not neccesary

• Your age is more than 20 (If you are not a company);
  • You should understand people who speak english with a russian accent;

I do not mind if you ask me questions right here.

Mates and dudes come on :) Let me know about yourself If you would like to.
See you soon :)

As you mentioned the following countries that's why you should search from ODESK and FREELANCER to get your desire one..

we at pi-international looking for recruiting a team for web desing, web development, seo products.
We provide best Medical coding and BPO services at Pi-International.

patient || electronic || hipaa || safe || security || management || compliance ||
international || data || records || system || documentation || regulations || scheduling ||
secure || appointment || logging || medical || physician || practice || privacy || protecting
|| providers || user || transactions || automatically || care || eliminates || ephi || lab ||
physical || reduces || roles || software || administrator || amount || attending || billing ||
claim || clinical || communicate || confidentiality || consent || continue || efficient ||
featured || firewall || messages || multi || payment || prescription || reminders || required
|| resource || streamlined || accurate || addition || ahead || alluring || certified ||
copyright || fax || iec || iso || llc || menu || products ||

banners
Back