The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for user friendly e-book compiler

genuwine4532

affiliate
I am looking for a user friendly e-book compiler, preferably FREE.

Like a wysi-wig type where you don't need HMTL files, just type in and create.

Macrobject Word-2-CHM 2007 Professional 2007.6.8.4

Convert Word to CHM, Doc To CHM, Create HTML Help from Word, Create ebook from Word. Keep format/style/layout of original document. Create topic tree from outline. Unique features: 1) Create page header/footer as in Word document. 2) Create page navigator and related topics. 3) Convert cross-reference into hyper-link. 4) Add index entries to CHM index. 5) Command line and project supports, and much more.

This program has helped me create 2 ebooks for someone i know and its free

Thanks

Thanks PosterManiac,

I just downloaded it and will check it out!

I also found another good one that I am trying out now.

There is nothing special about an ebook. Most of them are just PDFs. Use wordpad in windows. Type it up. Use PrimoPDF (free) to print it to a PDF. All done and all free.

I actually prefer PDF, I got a free PDF style ebook compiler but I haven't tried it yet.

With your technique, can you add hyperlinks into the document with html and than that also transfers to the PRIMO?

Also do you mean NOTEPAD? You said WORDPAD?

No problem, just use Microsoft Office Word, or openoffice. As long as your document has hyperlinks, it will be reflected in the pdf that is generated by primopdf. (it's like a printer... just that it prints into pdf) Anyway, you'll need to check it out to understand better. Oh, yeah, it's free.

I meant Wordpad. Notepad allows very little formatting. Wordpad is kind of between Notepad and Microsoft Word. Wordpad comes on every Windows machine for free. Which is cheaper than Office 2007! ;)

MI
Back