The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Looking for trusted CPC websites

richardvador

affiliate
Hi all , i am new here ,

via social media i have a lot of traffic especially from USA and Europe.

who can show me some trusted website where i can send traffic and i get paid per click at good price ( 0,5$ - 2$ per click ), not CPM or CPA

any advise please, i am lost somehow

Best regards
Richard vadoret

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
CPC for site traffic from social media --no way at the prices you are hoping to get.
Raw Social Media Traffic is not that good unless it is from paid ads (some say not --depends).
Certainly not posts unless they might be very, very targeted and filtered. Read: Influencer of *acclaimed* reputation.
Go compare to the offers at fiverr
Maybe CPL, CPI.

Hi Graybeard , i am not selling any traffic, thats why Fiverr will not help me, i want to profit from that !

any advise about any CPC for site traffic from social media even at low paid per click price
10x

i want to send traffic to websites and platforms in order to get paid by click.
i am Not selling traffic to anybody here

don't play with words :cool::cool:Clapping
Peace, Love and more if affinity

I sell traffic,,,,,,but,we just post video ads,not cpc. :D
Alright knock it off
This is not an unregulated free advertising zone.
Affiliates Wanted Looking for Spanish and Italian affiliates on RevShare Basis

I don't know what other people think about this, but for me, I am a traffic master, I will not accept any "RevShare" cooperation mode, because we don't see anything real in it, there is too much fraud.

I would not buy any traffic from someone spamming a forum --their traffic is probably spam too. The Apple does not fall far from the tree.

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional free advertising zone

Hey there,

When it comes to finding trusted CPC (Cost Per Click) websites, it's important to do your due diligence to ensure you're partnering with reputable platforms. Some well-known CPC networks include Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords), Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads. These platforms offer robust advertising solutions and have established themselves as leaders in the industry.

Additionally, you may want to explore other CPC networks such as Outbrain, Taboola, and Medianet. These platforms specialize in native advertising and can be valuable additions to your advertising strategy.

Before getting started with any CPC network, be sure to carefully review their terms and conditions, ad policies, and pricing structure to ensure they align with your advertising goals and budget.

Best of luck with your search for trusted CPC websites!

MI
Back