The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic Looking for Traffic!!Traffic!! Traffic

A

AdF-W

Thanks for all who visit this page and welcome to ping me on skype for furthur cooperation.. Our company is based in HongKong and we are focusing on traffic buying now..Any traffic is available and we provide ads database to help you get the best paid with high ecpm.. Prefer direct publishers no matter you have website or any kind of traffic.

Do not hesitate to contact me!! skype:winniesue.s

TRAFFIC TRAFFIC TRAFFIC!

Thanks for sharing with us that good posts. I will say when I wake up to such like posts, I am always happy and see a community that is ready to help each other. I am interested in knowing more about your companies in regards to the services and the terms of work that you have. From that, I can be able to gauge myself and see whether I should plug into the train and start making the money. I personally do a lot when it comes to traffic and even the sources too.

Our company is based in HongKong and we are focusing on traffic buying now..Any traffic is available and we provide ads database to help you get the best paid with high ecpm...
Hello @AdF-W,

we ask you to register your hk company as an official resource on AffiliateFix according the following steps Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.

Without an official registration you are not allowed to promote any of your services on AffiliateFix:affiliatefix:

Please note this ;)

Best regards

Hello @AdF-W,

we ask you to register your hk company as an official resource on AffiliateFix according the following steps Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.

Without an official registration you are not allowed to promote any of your services on AffiliateFix:affiliatefix:

Please note this ;)

Best regards
Thanks for your note!!! We will arrange to register asap! I would be appreciate if there is any tips or some instructions we can follow up. :)

MI
Back