Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Offer Wanted Looking for the best CPI incent offer

Jungletap

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Jungletap
Hello all!

I am looking for the best incent campaigns with high payouts.
Looking for all geos; all verticals except adult.
We can bring a massive traffic for your campaigns if you have them for us :)
It'd be great if someone know really trusted sources of CPI campaigs, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Jungletap is waiting for you :)

Hey Jungletap,

Idvert has tops of cpi campaigns in our system for both incent and non-incent, and we are publishing our own mobile and pc games. Weekly payments and $50 min amount, API integration could be provided, we are looking for partners with our great faith. ping me (skype: cathy.idvert ).

Hey Jungletap,

Idvert has tops of cpi campaigns in our system for both incent and non-incent, and we are publishing our own mobile and pc games. Weekly payments and $50 min amount, API integration could be provided, we are looking for partners with our great faith. ping me (skype: cathy.idvert ).

Hi Idvert! Thanks for your message.
It'd be great to cooperate with you. Our AM will contact you shortly via skype for further discuss.
Hope you have a great day!

Hello all!

It'd be great if someone know really trusted sources of CPI campaigs, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Hello all!

Thank you in advance.

hi

please inbox me your skype then we can talk about the good offer we have .

thx
Rio

Hey @Jungletap , we have a good list of exclusive mobile CPI campaigns here at Mgcash Media(also we are an established network) with strong payout rates. We can do even bi-weekly & weekly payments for you If the traffic quality is good.

My Skype ID: dario.mgcashmedia - Feel free to add me and we can talk about details!

Hello @Mgcash ! Thank you very much for reaching out. Our Advertiser dept will contact you shortly :)
Have a great time!

Thanks for the reply
i am looking for one of your BD to take our offer ..
pls let me know your BD's SKYPE

Best
Rio

Hello Rio,

Hope you are doing great. Have you reached Margo? Please contact her on skype: margo.jungletap
She will provide you all the information.

Have a great time :)

Hello Rio,

Hope you are doing great. Have you reached Margo? Please contact her on skype: margo.jungletap
She will provide you all the information.

Have a great time :)
hi

Yes i did add Margo, but she told me that she is looking for publisher is well .

banners
Back