“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

looking for spy tools

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by chukchuk, Jan 7, 2017.

1. chukchuk

chukchuk Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys!

Wondering who can recommend any spy tools/programs?

thanks

2. terraleads
  3. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

I personally like Adplexity and happens to be the best spy tool. You can also try whatrunswhere.

Abbas Malik likes this.
  4. Unicorn

Unicorn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

You have to give more details on what do you want to spy, but if you consider spying competitors on AdWords, I highly recommend SEMRush. You can try it for free and see if it does the job you need.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  5. jabula

jabula Affiliate affiliate

How does it compare to makemassive.com

6. chukchuk

chukchuk Affiliate affiliate

thanks guys,

to be more specific i am trying to find out most popular popunder landing pages that are being used.

7. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hearing it for the first time. Have to check it out.

8. atc90211

atc90211 Affiliate affiliate

First of all, which traffic networks are you currently using? If you use Google, then SEMRush is a great tool.

tyoussef likes this.
  9. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys! I'm looking for spy tool. I work with installs, antivirus etc. But Adplexity and Whatrunswhere are too expensive for me now. Maybe someone can advise me another tools?

10. Soffi

Soffi Affiliate affiliate

Maybe you can use Makemassive . They have free account. Or Admobispy . They have free tariff and Basic - 39$. I start to use it recently. Of course for 39$ you can't use all features. :(

11. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey!

AdPlexity is probably the most complete spy tool available at the moment, although Makemassive provides you with a free trial, and it's not very different from AdPlexity. We have compared several tools and posted the comparison results here, make sure you check it!

SirOdds likes this.
  12. SirOdds

SirOdds Affiliate affiliate

Greeat info ... anyone else have issues with makemassive on safari ?

13. babubala

babubala Affiliate affiliate

SleekVu 2.0 Hidden Camera Clock

14. AdMobiSpy

AdMobiSpy Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hi, you can ask me all question about Admobispy! Yes, we also have free tariff and you can see all features of service.

15. SirOdds

SirOdds Affiliate affiliate

@AdMobiSpy - wow, you indeed have a trial! I had to get back there to double check.
    If you permit me saying, you guys should revise your layout. I'm currently shortlisting free trials before I commit to payments, and AdMobiSpy dropped to the bottom of the list exactly because I failed to realize there was a free trial.

I know I'm new to marketing, but you almost lost a potential customer due to not blatantly having FREE TRIAL right up there next to tiered plans. As I scrolled down, the speed increased, and I was quite literally blind to the offer.

seeqer likes this.
  16. AdMobiSpy

AdMobiSpy Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Thank you for your comment @SirOdds !
    When you register in our service you automatically get login and password for "Freemium" plan. You can see all features there but the "Freemium" plan have limitations. If you want to get free trial of "Professional" plan you may write to your personal meneger.
    Please, contact us if you have any quastions:)

17. icedragon

icedragon Affiliate affiliate

if youare asking me prism totaly!

18. Zagorakos

Zagorakos Affiliate affiliate

hi guys, i need to know if any of the services mentionned here offers a trial periode currently? i went on Admobispy page, and they really seem interesting regarding their prices, could someone tells me more about them?

Top Resources

banners