The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for smartlinks to monetize my traffic

dag katan

affiliate
Hello everybody :)
Im looking for more large companies to send my traffic to on revshare/fixed ecpm basis
I got both desktop and mobile world wide pop traffic, looking to send millions of daily impressions.
Please leave your skype and company name below

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Traffic Company is a CPA network specialized in the monetization of (mobile) traffic. We work with a smartlink, where we combine our OWN inhouse-built offers and (exclusive) offers from direct partners. Because of the fact we do have our OWN and exclusive offers we provide great pay outs. We have worldwide offers available in the adult and mainstream vertical. Please sign up at our website and give me a ping on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany) if you are interested. I can get you started within a few minutes!

Hi there! If you are looking for a smartlink to monetize every single click, why don't you try WapEmpire? We just launched our renewed smartlink: so many options for detailed optimisation! Mobile mostly, and works great for mobile

Hello, a man with pretty fish on the profile image :) We are working on a revshare model. RPU by smartlinks will greatly surprise you, and we have no limits for geo. Will be pleased to see you on the board of Monetizus. My skype max.monetizus add to discuss details.

Last edited:
Hey!
I think we've got what you are looking for :) Mobidea has Mainstream CPA Smartlink, CPI Smartlink, as well as Adult and Incentive. Contact us for more details (affiliate-service@mobidea.com)

Last edited:
Affmy.com has some effective revshare smartlinks

Affmy

Screenshot - 24_04.png

Im looking for more large companies to send my traffic to on revshare/fixed ecpm basis
I got both desktop and mobile world wide pop traffic, looking to send millions of daily impressions.
Hello, We are looking for Mobile traffic. Will be happy to discuss our cooperation, please write me to my email - anna@wingoads.com. Or can you give me your skype?

Last edited:

Hello Dag,

Pleased to meet you! Have you every tried DCypher Media's SMARTLINKS?
We have great results (eCPMs) in LATAM + SEA region if you have traffic there.

For more details, please contact Cristina (our AM) on Skype (live:cristina.firtade.dcm) or
sign-up by using the link in the signature below.

Thanks!

Hi,
You may try Clickky's monetization solution. Make use of our improved optimization algorithm, which connects traffic to offers with the highest eCPM across the Clickky's platform. Contact Ivan on Skype (ivan_k.clickky) or sign up via the link for more details.

Last edited:
Hey!
I think we've got what you are looking for!
Our first in-house smartlink is live and ready for traffic, which means our affiliates will now be able to turn a major part of their workload over to automation and scale campaigns much faster.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SMARTLINK?

- traffic distribution among direct offers from our most trusted advertisers
- individual payouts on any given offer
- a massive base of freshly updated and internally tested creatives
- auto optimization of creative combinations and traffic distribution on the go
- detailed real-time reporting on performance, both individual and network-wide.

If you need more information , contact your manager for details or read our blog:
ClickDealer’s first in-house smartlink is live! - ClickDealer Blog

banners
Back