The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for self managed content locker

hobitron

affiliate
I'm using content lockers for couple of years now. Some of the scripts i used: bhcb- blackhatcodebreaker, content locker pro and mighty locker. The problem is today most of the traffic is mobile and i cant find a script that support mobile. I want to put only android offers to android users and only ios offers to iPhone and iPad users. And only desktop offers to desktop users. and also i need geo location of corse. What would be the right tool?

Why don`t you use your content locker from your network? For example here at Mgcash we have fully customizable mobile lockers with few premade templates, here you can see how it looks like:
3N38tLl.jpg

Why don`t you use your content locker from your network? For example here at Mgcash we have fully customizable mobile lockers with few premade templates, here you can see how it looks like:
3N38tLl.jpg
Dario, do you except adult content?

Dario, do you except adult content?

We do not accept adult content, but we are the only CPA network for content locking who is fine with movie and copyrighted content. It is because we are offshore :)

If you need anything else, you can find my contact details in signature.

Have a nice day!

There are a lot of content locking networks out there you can try, with pretty good tools you can use. A few of them have mobile support, too.

You can try a simple content network , I am pretty sure it will work good for you .

edited:solution already suggested.

banners
Back