The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for Publishers to Test Drive New Link Monetization Network: Clk.im

Have you ever used a link monetization network before?

• Total voters

JonClkim

We are getting ready to launch a new boutique interstitial link shortening Network - Get in the door early & we'll let you retain 100% of your earnings for life!

Clk.im | Monetize Your Links

I am only posting this early offer here on AffiliateFix Forums ;)

some of the incentives (just a peek)

1. pro users can add their own full page ads for the interstitial (simply dump a few of your affiliate links) and it will display only them for all the links your shorten 2. you can either manually shorten the links or simply add 1 line of JS tag to your site and it will automatically shorten all the links on your site for you (what a breeze!) 3. get easy stats for your links, geo, clicks etc. (our dashboard lets you control everything. manage your URLs, create bundles, manage your splash pages and your settings, all from the same dashboard)

If you have any questions / need help you can PM me here or shoot me an e-mail: jon@clk.im

*This has been Administrator approved

It did arrive Jon. It took a few days to arrive for some reason. I'll be in touch this week to and get it implemented.

Thanks, T J

Welcome TJ :) I appreciate your support - this is going to be a very fun project - especially for the ones who get in early -

MI
Back