“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling Leads Looking for Publishers to run our own CPI offer for Android

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Ronald Dean, May 18, 2017 at 5:05 PM.

1. Ronald Dean

Ronald Dean Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hello everyone,

We have the specific but well-paid CPI campaign for monetization of Android web traffic. Usually, users install our solution on their devices by means of a direct download link. Also, we provide all needed tools to distribute your traffic by SUB IDs and javascripts to manage our link with a needed frequency, clicks delay and so on.

For more information or to ask HOW TO REGISTER contact us on:
    Email: r(dot)dean(at)ad-geyser(dot)com
    ad-geyser(dot)com

2. ytz
  3. Justin Chin

Justin Chin Affiliate affiliate

How much installs could I have with 10 000 clicks?

4. Ronald Dean

you will have up to 1500 installs with 10 000 clicks. Ping me in skype and I will provide you with more details about our solution.

5. DeltonR

DeltonR Affiliate affiliate

I am much more comfortable using 'RunCPA'. RunCPA is a win-win strategy for the growing business professional. Did anyone use this one yet?

Ronald Dean likes this.
  6. Ronald Dean

CPI is a far simpler purchasing mechanic. The moment the install is tracked is the moment that the publisher can pass responsibility onto the advertiser. This protects both companies' privacy and simplifies the transaction to the point of install - making the process much easier to track.

DeltonR likes this.
  7. OlegWebmasta

OlegWebmasta Affiliate affiliate

CPA advertising campaigns are harder to arrange than CPI. Moreover, for different types of actions (conversions) there are different rates, so you never know how much you get from 1000 impressions

DeltonR likes this.
  8. DeltonR

If you would like to advertise then RunCPA is the best source. By using this affiliate you can easily earn some extra money. Then why not to use this networks for your needs. RunCPA is a leading advertising cost per action network in bitcoin economy. Choose your role and scale your business.

Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 2:29 AM
  9. DeltonR

I don't think it's harder. But sometimes it can be. However, for me I like it. I always would like to advertise my products or websites using RunCPA. It's much more reliable and dependable.

10. Ronald Dean

There is a key difference between CPI and CPA offers. And both models a good for different kind of products. We provide CPI offer. So, there is no reason to argue what is better.

11. DeltonR

Yeah, you are right enough. Thanks!

Top Resources

banners