The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Looking for new affiliates! At least 12% commission!

amamiya

affiliate
Hello, everyone! I am Whitney from FashionMia! Please let me introduce FashionMia to you first!
Fashionmia.com is one of the great online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since a very long time ago. We offers the latest style of dresses ,tops and more.
Now we own more than 100,0000 fans on our facebook page! Our customers do not only love our fashion clothes, but they also rely on our customer focused policies, such as free shipping worldwide, and a generous return policy.
We provide latest fashion clothes with a reasonable price. This is the reason that we are popular and could get more than 150,000 traffics per day.And our average sale is more than $75.
Our affiliates could enjoy Auto-deposit. We have a professional team to pre-code ad banners, text links an so on. All you need to do is to click and paste the code to your sites.And we welcome every affiliate to give us suggestion and we improve our cooperation together!
We love fashion and beauty, if you have interest, just join us! We welcome everyone and looking forward you to be one of our super affiliates !
Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:
Many a little make a mickle! And some of our affiliate could get thousands commission one month. maybe you can have a try.

Hi everyone, our affiliate program commission structure has updated for a long time. 15%Start-up Commission for All New Affiliates now! You could join us on CJ(#ID 4633644 ) or SAS(#ID 58253) as you like! We are open to discuss any advertising opportunity with you! You can add me on Skype to discuss more details. My Skype: whitney woo mia. Hope for co-operating soon!

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-5_11-29-14.png
    upload_2016-3-5_11-29-14.png
    9 KB · Views: 10
MI
Back