The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for Mobile App Download Ad Network

M

MaximusPRO

I have two mobile content sites where I want to place PPI app ads. Ideally I am looking for a banner placement ad network.

Is there anyone who knows a reputable network that accept web publisher and has display ads?

Thanks

Why dont you run offers yourself? You can make more money that way, and learn the trade for free right now.

I have no idea how to do that. Do you mind sharing your ideas with me?

I have been relying on adsense for years but now it's earning is decreasing everyday. Now I have decided to go with affiliate route.

there are some of them :

mobvista
clickdealer
yeahmobi (they don't accept websites)
mundomedia
but i'm sure about do they accept websites or not , for yeahmobi i'm sure about it .

Or you can Create a game or application and put it as a pop-up or banner on your website
you can hire someone from odesk or just do reskin and put admob"adsense" or leadbolt or chartboost and get installs to earn & increase your rank on the google play or play store .

use "codecanyon" or "chupamobile" to buy the source code or you can get someone to do the reskin for you from fiveer if you are not familiar with the PHOTOSHOP and PROGRAMATION

I have no idea how to do that. Do you mind sharing your ideas with me?

I have been relying on adsense for years but now it's earning is decreasing everyday. Now I have decided to go with affiliate route.

Its the same thing we all do here, except in your case, the traffic is free. In the beginning your earning is going to go down from what you make with Adsesne now, but in the long run you can make more money.

Join an affiliate network and test out offers on your website and see.

Don't forget if you want to send traffic to offers use geo tool to send the exact traffic needed

offer 1 want geo USA send them just USA traffic
you can use this tool : smarturl.it

if you send traffic from other countries to OFFER 1 you will be banned from CPA network

Thanks capitan47. I will keep your suggestion.

@med Thanks for the tip.

I saw a offerseven.com banner here. Can anyone share this network experience with me?

banners
Back