The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Offer Wanted Looking for killing offers for Japanese adult traffic

temartem

affiliate
Hey people!

Hope you are doing well!

I'm looking for top offers with good conversion rate for Japanese adult traffic. Preferably RevShare or/and CPS.
Was thinking about webcam websites to promote, but no idea which of them converts well inboxed relation to Japan.

Thank you for your help in advance :)

Cheers

Ishihara made the claim in an interview with the Shukan Post tabloid news magazine during a discussion about how best to deal with Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator.

“Why doesn’t America just assassinate Kim Jong-un already?” Ishihara said, according to a translation provided by the Tokyo Reporter web site.

“I mean, they killed Gaddafi and Bin Laden after careful planning, didn’t they?” he added. “Assassinations are their speciality.

“When Tokyo was trying to purchase the Senkaku Islands, Obama told the CIA: ‘Use Chinese people in Japan and kill Ishihara by making it look like a traffic accident.’”
and what makes that related to the thread ? :) .

Not sure, if that's still relevant for you, but ping me if you're still looking for a way to monetize your traffic. I'm buying tons of JP Desktop (and sometimes mobile) traffic on a CPM basis. Budgets are higher than 50-100k a month and always looking for more :)

Hey people!

Hope you are doing well!

I'm looking for top offers with good conversion rate for Japanese adult traffic. Preferably RevShare or/and CPS.
Was thinking about webcam websites to promote, but no idea which of them converts well inboxed relation to Japan.

Thank you for your help in advance :)

Cheers

And hey again :)
We do also have adult offers for Japan too! And those are on CPS models, so this is sumthing that can fit you. Offers are called PussySaga and Cuntwars. Let keep in touch! DM if interested.

Hey temartem!

Nice to meet you :)

TopOffers
is looking for big seasoned affiliates, who have broken the record of 5-10K monthly to promote exclusive dating offers!

50+Geos, PPL up to $12 SOI, PPS up to $220, 80% Revshare.
Timely payouts and no limits on volume!

We could offer the best Japanese offers for you:
BeNaughty
Upforit
IAmNaughty
Flirt

All you need is: make an account here

For any questions please emails us to:marina@topoffers.com

Not sure, if that's still relevant for you, but ping me if you're still looking for a way to monetize your traffic. I'm buying tons of JP Desktop (and sometimes mobile) traffic on a CPM basis. Budgets are higher than 50-100k a month and always looking for more :)
Hi, I have a lot of Japan adult traffic, how can I contact you?

Hi, I have a lot of Japan adult traffic, how can I contact you?

This thread is from 2017. If you are looking for a network or offers, please check the Resources section, or create a new thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted or Offer Wanted prefix.

@temartem hey) you might need new traffic sources , check out ADxAD, we are working with adult niche only :)
logo-affiliatefix.png

banners
Back