The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Joomla Expert

iownie

I am looking for a Joomla expert who has the capability to DESIGN an AWSOME template for a new site. What I really need is a designer first, who does most of their work in Joomla and has also incorporated a Magento check out system.

Anybody know anybody? We got $$$ :)

Hi iownie,

Welcome to 5 Star. I think I've seen you around other parts of the web. :)

Not sure who may be able to help. We have a few designers onboard but not sure about the Joomla part. Plus not as many are on weekends, so could be Monday or Tuesday before you get replies possibly.

Thanks for joining us and I hope you can join some of our discussions.

Thanks! Will hope to hear bck early next week. I personally have never made a Joomla site before...and am finding out that they have their own little world over there! But our web guy on one of our sites has selected Joomla as our new platform ....so now we need some help.

PS: Yep....probably seen me around elsewhere.....I have lurked here for years :)

Well I'm glad you came out of lurk mode and decided to join us.

I see you and imwebdev have connected so I hope that works out!

Hey, I know that lurker!! Welcome and hope you find the resources here to help you. I tried Joomla once and it was like learning a new language. I'm sure it is one of those things that when you finally get it you start dreaming in Joomla (like when people start dreaming in their second language).

Let us know how your Joomla experience works out. I'm real curious to hear.

Again, great to see you here.

Hey Ron!
They let you in here? LOL

Nice to see a familiar face.

Found some great potential already from this post - so Thanks!

Will ask for a site review when my sites done :)

Looking forward to seeing the site. And, please, do let me know how the Joomla goes. I really would like to give it another try, but would like to hear your experiences first hand before I try to tackle it again.

Hi

I would am ready to assist you.

{email removed}

Kind Regards,
Brent

I am looking for a Joomla expert who has the capability to DESIGN an AWSOME template for a new site. What I really need is a designer first, who does most of their work in Joomla and has also incorporated a Magento check out system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joomla Designers

Hi there,
I am new to all of this affiliate marketing stuff and am certainly not a designer however I do know Joomla really well. My advice is find a designer. Get the template made then get someone to slice it for you. a template integration in joomla on average takes about 4-6 hours for something somewhat decent. There are alot of firms that say they can do it but it is not always the case.

if you get stuck you can let me know.

Joomla does work

Looking forward to seeing the site. And, please, do let me know how the Joomla goes. I really would like to give it another try, but would like to hear your experiences first hand before I try to tackle it again.

Hi there,
I noticed your post about joomla. I use joomla daily and have found it to be a great system overall. the problem with Joomla is its size. Alot of people do not realise how big it is. If you want a good robust system joomla is a great option. IT Wire in Aus uses Joomla heavily. great templating system and easy to follow. Joomla 1.6 when that comes out will probably give wordpress a hiding.

MI
Back