The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Help in Creating Test Survey Data

Mike Martin

affiliate
Hi,

I'm working on my new site for stress management at Be Well Stress Management – Providing Stress Management to Your Organization, and part of it includes a survey on stress and pain. I have built a response dashboard, but I need some more test data!

Can you assist by taking the survey? It is totally anonymous, meaning if you use your real email address, it won't go into the data (I do an MD5 hash on all email addresses). I'm looking to get at least a few dozen real responses so that my sample dashboard has real meaning.

- Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm working on my new site for stress management at Be Well Stress Management – Providing Stress Management to Your Organization, and part of it includes a survey on stress and pain. I have built a response dashboard, but I need some more test data!

Can you assist by taking the survey? It is totally anonymous, meaning if you use your real email address, it won't go into the data (I do an MD5 hash on all email addresses). I'm looking to get at least a few dozen real responses so that my sample dashboard has real meaning.

Here is the survey link, if you are willing to help:
Stress & Pain Survey

- Mike
Hi Mike,
I would like to suggest you to reach any affiliate network from this Forum source. It would be help you complete your survey with real data with targeted audience.

MI
Back