The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

LOOKING FOR EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON CPAGRIP!

ZachM

affiliate
Hello I am new to this new marketing thing and I am apart of this program named CPAGrip I get quite alot of traffic I get around liek 260 veiws and 115 clicks daily but 0 leads but then On the chat I see a guy get 60 veiws 15 clicks and 2 leads and he made 3 dollars does anyone know how to get leads?

Hello I am new to this new marketing thing and I am apart of this program named CPAGrip I get quite alot of traffic I get around liek 260 veiws and 115 clicks daily but 0 leads but then On the chat I see a guy get 60 veiws 15 clicks and 2 leads and he made 3 dollars does anyone know how to get leads?

This is not what we call "a lot of traffic". A lot of traffic would be well into the thousands, tens of thousands, and more, depending on the type of marketing you are doing.

CPAGrip is an affiliate network, I am unaware of any program they may represent.

Are you doing content locking?

What traffic source are you using?

Are you split testing your creatives and landers?

What tracker are you using and what does it tell you?

cpagripjohn hasn't been around here for a long time.

I have one content locker that I do not advertise because it gets me no income do you suggest me advertising it I have a landing page for it I am just wondering If I am doing something wrong

If so can you refer me to any other affiliate marketing websites?

Have you done any marketing before? I ask this because you seem confused about some very basic information.

I asked you several questions above, please answer them in the order I asked.

Have you done any marketing before? I ask this because you seem confused about some very basic information.

I asked you several questions above, please answer them in the order I asked.

Yes

Twitter

No

I dont have a tracker

Yes I am new

MI
Back