“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

looking for decent ad networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Management and Recruitment' started by theGman, Aug 29, 2006.

1. theGman

theGman Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

Just wondering if any of you can recommend some good ad networks for a skin care program. Besides Vayan, Hydramedia and Affnet, who out there is worth my time?

Or should I focus on an affiliate hub like a CJ, share-a-sale or share results.

Interested in your opinions.

Thanks!

2. Voluum
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi theGman,

Aren't you already set up on an affiliate network? I thought you were. Careful about dividing up your efforts with competing networks.

Some that I know are honest and that I think are great are Sharesale, Azoogle (if it's the free trial offer). Take a hard look at ShareResults too if you want a network that helps get you exposure and does some hands on recruiting for you. CJ is 5K to set up and if it's just the free trial offer, not sure how cost effective that would be.

4. theGman

theGman Affiliate affiliate

i'm not set up with affiliate networks like cj, shareresults or shareasale ... just ad networks ... which to be honest seem lackluster. i think i need to get working on a program like shareresults.

i think i need to get back in touch with susan at shareresults ... i'm most impressed with her program after our initial conversation.

5. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Good luck. Susan will take great care of you!

MI