The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Dating offer called eDates [Germany] urgently!

Mr.Owen

I have traffic at the tip of my fingers just waiting to send them to dating offers.

I have been testing different offers and would love to get my hands on edates [Germany] as well as it has been working magnificiently in the past for me.

If anyone works for a CPA network who has that said dating offer, please hit me up ASAP you won't be disappointed. I deliver what I promise (meaning a ton of leads right from the get go!)

Thanks for your attention. Cheerio

Hello.

You can try sending dating traffic here: mobiteasy.com/reg/
Feel free add me to skype: live:artjom_32

Last edited:
I have traffic at the tip of my fingers just waiting to send them to dating offers.

I have been testing different offers and would love to get my hands on edates [Germany] as well as it has been working magnificiently in the past for me.

If anyone works for a CPA network who has that said dating offer, please hit me up ASAP you won't be disappointed. I deliver what I promise (meaning a ton of leads right from the get go!)

Thanks for your attention. Cheerio

I am working with Peerfly. Peerfly has the offer "Edates" and pays 6.75$ per signup :). If you want, you can send me a private message or contact me via skype: master_blaster2k11

MI
Back