The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for CPL dating offer who pays weekly

Tucker609

Hello there , I am looking for a networks with SOI dating offers and pays weekly . I can drive good amount of Tier1 traffic and hope to get good conversion . Help me to find one. I think this would be the perfect place to look for. Thanks in Advance .

Hello there , I am looking for a networks with SOI dating offers and pays weekly . I can drive good amount of Tier1 traffic and hope to get good conversion . Help me to find one. I think this would be the perfect place to look for. Thanks in Advance .
hey buddy, it seems to me that you could have this on Propellerads. Wish this to be helpful dude.

Our sole focus is adult dating and we have 600+ individual SOI/DOI offers.

We pay every two weeks but once you've established your account and we are able to check the quality and volume accounting can issue weekly payouts.

Feel free to hit me up if you would like to discuss in more detail.

That request seems like a description of Mobidea ;) You can get familiar with our offers without registering here (make sure you set Dating in the search bar)

In case if you have doubts or additional questions, feel free to contact our support team: affiliate-service@mobidea.com

MI
Back