The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted Looking for CBD affiliate programs [European Traffic]

monzu11

affiliate
I'm building a network of CBD affiliate sites.
The work is in progress, but I'm looking for affiliate programs that would accept traffic from one or all of the GEOS:

• Finland
  • Germany
  • Poland
  • Italy
  • Malta
What kind of commissions do you offer?

you mean CBD?
how's your network sites going on?
I'm running a device company (only empty cartridges) with my friend in China, and interested to buy some ads on related websites!

I've added a Network Wanted prefix to this thread, so it can catch the eye of network reps. ;)

Edit: I did find this network in our Resources section. I don't know which geos they allow but you can check with them. Maybe @CBD Partners will pop in to talk about that.

Last edited:
you mean CBD?
how's your network sites going on?
I'm running a device company (only empty cartridges) with my friend in China, and interested to buy some ads on related websites!

Yeah mate, looking for CBD offers.
I have very little traffic atm, just started building links. Going to take around 3-5 months before the numbers are good enough :)

I've added a Network Wanted prefix to this thread, so it can catch the eye of network reps. ;)

Edit: I did find this network in our Resources section. I don't know which geos they allow but you can check with them. Maybe @CBD Partners will pop in to talk about that.

Thank you very much!

MI
Back