The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Wanted Looking for Business partners for highly profitable opportunity

eliascohen

affiliate
I am offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to get started on a journey to being self-employed.

First i need clarify few things’ this is my first thread at Forum :

My name is Elias I'm 22 years old from morocco and in the last years I worked in finance and marketing as financial broker in the property market, I’ve recently joined GOGBANK as a Community Manager.

GOGBANK is a company that offers solutions for traders (Trading Robot, Signals…..).

GOGBANK ROBOT is a piece of automated forex trading software that automates trading decisions. The most popular robots for retail traders are built around the Metatrader platform. These robots run on MetaTrader as "expert advisers" and they can do anything from giving you a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for you automatically, be aware that the product download is free (to try) but to use it you must register and to pay $99 per year.

This product is available on clickbank, Warrior Plus, Pay Dot Com (and soon on other platforms).

You can find the product by searching the following in ClickBank's marketplace: gogbank

We are promoting on several affiliate platforms at the same time and using our proprietary Link Guard last cookie technology so customer is redirected always to proper sales page after click on affiliate link.

You Would Be Given60% per sale (== 60$) and 0.1$ per lead (for great partner), if you have a website we can add the logo and the name of your brand in our website as a partner (alexa rank 1990 ).

if you think is something that we could work and share together email me or call me and we will arrange a meeting for a better chat and further information.

banners
Back