The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Affiliate Work

P

ptg_11

Hey all,

My name is Patrick Gavin. I am currently looking for work in affiliate marketing. I have a few years of experience running affiliate programs. I am versed in Kowabunga and CJ with mid level experience in Linkshare. Below you will find my resume. If you feel I am a fit for your company please feel free to contact me via email or phone. I look forward to hear from you and I'm looking forward to the new opportunties.

Sincerely,

Patrick Gavin

PATRICK T. GAVIN
1239 E. Prairie Brook Dr Apt G, Palatine, IL, 60074
773-633-0769 ● ptg_11@yahoo.com

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

ZOOT GRAPHICS/TICKETSTUB.COM, Lake Zurich, IL 2008-Present
Computer graphics, illustration and design Company.

Search Marketing Manager

?Built and maintained online advertising campaign in Google Adwords.
?Raised Google Adwords Revenue by 25% annually.
?Wrote and maintained content for Ticketstub.com web property.

TICKETSNOW.COM, Schaumburg, IL 2004-2007
Ticketsnow.com is a subsidiary of TicketMaster.com and the country?s second largest reseller of sport, concert and theater events tickets.

Director of Affiliate Relationships & Search Marketing Manager

?Raised revenue for the affiliate program by 133% from 2005 to 2006 which exceeded the company?s overall growth. In 2007 increased revenue by 140% through the 2nd quarter while maintaining company?s expense to sales budget.
?Responsible for internal (Kowabunga) and external (Commission Junction and Linkshare) affiliate programs to ensure continuous promotion of TicketsNow.com brand as well as generating traffic and sales revenue.
?Implemented phone order tracking for affiliates referring customers to TicketsNow.com to provide a new revenue stream for the affiliate program.
?Directed IT with the implementation of the affiliate program home page redesign, which increased customer sign up and retention by 10%.
?Responsible for the transition of the internal affiliate program to the new upgraded version with Kowabunga Technology 5.0.
?Developed the first daily reporting for the affiliate program with IT and other Ecommerce departments.
?Trained sales team on the targeting, recruiting and management of affiliates along with providing sales strategies and technological advancements.
?Directed the Marketing department on the rework of the affiliate newsletter and banner offerings with in the affiliate programs.
?Created Contextual inbound links that increased link popularity and organic ranking for TicketsNow.com domain.
?Built and maintained online ad campaign on numerous search engines including Overture, Google, Enhance, Findwhat, Kanoodle, and Lycos.
?Responsible for integration of XML while considering SEO principles and usability.
?Effectively optimized website by creating a customized interface which tripled the conversion rate.
?Increased sales by over three million dollars in a one year period while staying within the company?s budget.
?Wrote and maintained content for over 700 web properties.

CONTINENTAL PROMOTION GROUP 2002 ? 2003
CPG is a sales promotion fulfillment provider who specializes in rebate and cash.

Promotion Coordinator
Assisted Account Manager with the coordination and implementation of multiple rebates, premium fulfillment and sweepstakes promotions; acting as an interface between clients and CPG.

TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
Proficient in: Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Google Adwords, Overture, MSN.

EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Advertising ? Northern Arizona University 2001
GPA: 3.3

banners
Back