The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for adult traffic source with low deposit

constans

affiliate
Hi,
i'm looking for good advertising network with adult traffic and low min deposit(<100$). What is your opinion about Adxpansion and Eroadvertising?? I want launch my first adult campaign mostly in Europe (Poland,Spain, Czech Republic)

Hi,
i'm looking for good advertising network with adult traffic and low min deposit(<100$). What is your opinion about Adxpansion and Eroadvertising?? I want launch my first adult campaign mostly in Europe (Poland,Spain, Czech Republic)

Both are great, however the platform on Eroadvertising is more user-friendly to work with and also has more statistical data to analyse.

Hi,
TrafficJunky will be my choice. better quality traffic than Adxpansion and Eroadvertising

EroAdvertising is a good choice. I was using them a lot while I did media buys for german amateur and cam communities. Adxpansion I used as well but results there wasn´t that good. Trafficshop is also a good one to take a closer look at and Juicy Junky. It´s important to test and optimize of course :)

My go to source for adult campaigns is Traffic Junky. Once I get profitable there, then I scale to other sources.
Min deposit $25 good quality and volume little bit competitive now a days.

TrafficHaus is a great option! You can test our platform for as low as $200 deposit. We can target traffic by geo, keywords, carriers, os and more! Hit me up for more information via Skype: dirtybaker or E-mail: justin(at)traffichaus.com

Hello guys, lots of great suggestions on here! TrafficJunky, EroAdvertising & JuicyAds have been getting a lot of love.

Are these all CPM banner based traffic, or any CPC-based? And which type has converted better?

I used to use JuicyAds back around 2008 but gave up for low traffic quality/quantity. Hopefully things have improved since then?

And are any of you familiar with the conversion quality of BingAds adult advertising?

MI
Back