The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for additional dating offers (PL/DE/FR/TR)

ConversionSharks

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Conversion Sharks
We are looking for additional adult dating PPL (SOI or DOI) offers to add into the rotation for the following GEOs:
PL (Poland)
DE (Germany)
FR (France)
TR (Turkey)

We prefer adult dating but if you have something similar we might do a test run as well. We already have a ton of offers in these GEOs and work with many different networks but want to see what else is out there.

Spam away!

ClickCash offers adult cams PPL DOI offer to our affiliates who promote iFriends, and we pay out for the geo's you've listed. We've worked with other affiliate networks before who extend our offers to their members.

Head over to our PPL Program Page for more details, or drop me a connection on Skype!

Affmy has adult-dating offers for these geos

sHvtEqC.jpg

Official - Affmy

We are looking for additional adult dating PPL (SOI or DOI) offers to add into the rotation for the following GEOs:
PL (Poland)
DE (Germany)
FR (France)
TR (Turkey)

We prefer adult dating but if you have something similar we might do a test run as well. We already have a ton of offers in these GEOs and work with many different networks but want to see what else is out there.

Spam away!
Have interesting variants for you buddy! Ping me on Skype: Johny.ad4date

Ping me up for a lot of kick-ass SOI/DOI offers with huge payouts: live:lc_1560. There's no way you can lose with us. And if you don't believe me, Google Bitterstrawberry and see for yourself :)

Last edited:
Please check our site if you are interested.
Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
Weekly payments
Referral Program
Pays for Tinder traffic

banners
Back