“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a Sportbook affiliate marketer to partner with

Discussion in 'Partnerships' started by Reality Punting, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Reality Punting

Reality Punting Affiliate affiliate

Hi everyone, my name is Jason and I run RealityPunting.net
    My website focuses on a web app I had created that contains a custom basketball algorithm I use for betting on the NBA and WNBA. This gives suggested NBA and WNBA bets along with all upcoming games score predictions, along with a database of 16,000 calculated NBA games. This web app is also getting a new feature that will automatically email out suggested bets at certain times, so if the clients prefer to bet at 10am it will send an email containing all available bets to take at that present moment in time. I'm looking for an affiliate marketer that already has their own client list and affiliate links to sports books that they can publish on my website and web app. Help increase my traffic and client list, and this will provide your clients with a much higher turnover, along with my bets only win 50% of the months but profit 100%+ on their starting capital every season. So this is perfect for those who have a zero negative carry over with their bookmaker affiliates because winning customers are returning customers that you can profit from.

Serious enquiries only
    Thank you

2. Voluum
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

4. Reality Punting

Reality Punting Affiliate affiliate

This isn't directed at Americans at this present moment in time. Most of my clients are Australian along with NZ, UK, Brazil, Hungary, South Africa, Croatia. Probably worth monitoring the US market though

MI