The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a pop traffic network

andreyhtone

affiliate
i am looking for a pop traffic network where you can actually put any bid for traffic like in popads.net where you can set your price as low as 0.1$/1000, but most pop traffic networks have their minimum bid like 1$/1000 or something

are there any other networks where I can choose my own bid lower than 0.5/1000?

Definitely worth checking Zeropark!
Although be careful, bidding too low you might get bad quality of traffic, which won't bring you many conversions.

Good luck!

PeakAdX will allow you to start bidding from 0.0001

If you have any questions you can contact us via our contact form on the website.

i am looking for a pop traffic network where you can actually put any bid for traffic like in popads.net where you can set your price as low as 0.1$/1000, but most pop traffic networks have their minimum bid like 1$/1000 or something

I am using admaven for my pop, after i used a few networks and wasn't happy with the money, but now with admaven i think it's going good

if you are in contact with an AM at your source, you should be able to skype them your bid and they will set it up for you ( from my experience with Clickpapa, Popcash ).

Cheers

I've been testing a network called Ad Maven for the last few months. they are much better than both Exoclick and Popads which I used to work with, you can try them.

MI
Back