The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for a aff shopping cart script...

Not sure if I understand.

If you want to promote affiliate products you don't need a cart.
Why would you need a shopping cart?

Oh forgot to add, from what I see that's not a shopping cart script either,
so that's why I'm confused. Maybe I'm missing something?

Ok there are lots of different types of scripts and services that help you build a full affiliate store. (No carts are needed when you are the affiliate.)
What you are looking for is a datafeed tool or script.

Check this out:
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-datafeeds/5970-popshops-hot-datafeed-store-builder.html?highlight=popshops">PopShops - Hot Datafeed Store Builder</a>

I think GoldenCan is still around. Datafeedfile may still be around, not sure.

Here's a free one I don't know anything about. Careful with free tools like this because the developer could possibly swap his affiliate link for yours part of the time and some of them do this in lieu of payment.
Affiliate Datafeed Processing Tools - FeedProcessor.com

Thanks! That what I was looking!

Question... I'm reading this;

"DFF receives payments from either the Merchant or by earning commission from the 4th click-through for every 4 click-throughs between affiliate web site to Merchants' web site (List of Shared Commission merchants). When we are paid by the Merchant DFF services are 100% free, no substitution on the 4th click-through (List of Sponsored Merchants). DFF will never bill you, nor would you have to pay DFF any money ever."

The 4th click-trought mean they only change your aff id with their aff id on the 4th click? or your get the credit only every 4th click? I dont understand...

Thanks

For those who may be curious, yes GoldenCan is still around and continues to grow. I've been using them since about the time they began and I'm pleased with them.

PC Universe was their most recent addition.

banners
Back