The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Long term CPA model - What do you think?

ManieE

affiliate
The best Long term CPA model - What do you think?

I am busy setting up a couple of "test" sites for specific niches / CPA offers, for example an offer for free pizza.

Low competition keywords are targeted to make ranking on search engines easier.

The basic idea is to built a site with 10+ pages of content that relates to the offer. The sites are monetized with a few strategically placed banners and also with text links in the content.

It should be a type of offer that is commonly found so if your current offer is closed you just change your banners and link to new CPA offers.

I have a few questions about this:

Do you think it is a viable model for success with CPA offers?
Ideas and best practices suggestions from anybody who tried or is doing something like this?

If I can get it to an average income of about a dollar a day per site I would consider my test a success.

Thanks

Manie

Re: The best Long term CPA model - What do you think?

A few more things...

Since 2012/08/15 I made 9 sites.

I did everything myself, no outsourcing, no fiverr.

Please see attachment for current rankings and number of competing pages.

As this is a test I picked a couple of keywords with very high competition (normally I would go for low competition keywords).

Attachments

• Long term CPA mode.jpg
    Long term CPA mode.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 76
I said 10+ pages, meaning at least 10, not only 10 :)

I get most traffic from google, my feeds and from social sites like twitter.

The second site on the attached image was at number 6 of google.com for the main keyword after only 9 days. So far the site has only three pages.

Monthly search volume = 1900 (exact match)
Competing pages = 4 800 000

Along with monetizing the sites directly I would consider looking in to building a list that can be utilized for remarketing etc

Along with monetizing the sites directly I would consider looking in to building a list that can be utilized for remarketing etc

I will vote for this one.
And anyways, I want to ask if you are using .com domains or some free hosted domains?
Get more content and quality backlinks. You will get more in no time. :)

I agree, a list is always a good idea.

I use a .com domain with subdomains. One of the things I'm testing is setting up sites in subdomains to see how they rank compared to domains.

MI
Back