Long Tail Keywords

Do you use Long Tail Keywords

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris Porter

I have found that Long Tail Keywords are cheaper and very effective!

I have been using SEO for years now, and I must say this is a very effective strategy!

What do you think ?

Yes, you are right...!!! Long tail keyword is cheaper and effective for use. Simply it decreases the chance of having more competitions. Keyword Competition is the major think taken by every business who are dealing with the SEO. It is better to use long tail keywords to decrease the keyword competition. :D

Yes, you are right...!!! Long tail keyword is cheaper and effective for use. Simply it decreases the chance of having more competitions. Keyword Competition is the major think taken by every business who are dealing with the SEO. It is better to use long tail keywords to decrease the keyword competition. :D
I think they are great to get the exact audience you need too. Better then the expensive one word keywords!

I have found that Long Tail Keywords are cheaper and very effective!

I have been using SEO for years now, and I must say this is a very effective strategy!

What do you think ?
Long tail SEO is good for niche markets and smaller businesses for sure For example if you have a shoe store on King St in the city of Toronto, just putting in shoe store as your SEO your advertising dollars will be wasted on the giants like The Shoe Store and The Shoe company who will show up at the top of Google. However, of you put in "women's shoes downtown Toronto" or "shoes near King St toronto" you might get better results and your brand/offer/company won't get lost in the melee.

Yes, long tail keywords is more effective for SEO. Long tail keywords are easy to rank the keywords in shorter period of time.

banners
Back