The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Logo for forum - please review (Final changes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Hi

Could you check this out and let me know what you think. Fashion unpulg has tried fitting more computer bits into the box.

Logorevised2copy.png

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the feedback, I think it looks more tech-ish now. I've added a mouse, revised the usb, added different cables, a webcam and a CD.

Do provide final feedback :)

I like it :thumbsup: lively colors, anyway what is the name of your forum?
Was it Graphics Unplug or I.T Support Forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it :thumbsup: lively colors, anyway what is the name of your forum?
Was it Graphics Unplug or I.T Support Forum?

Hi Cryxellis,

Thanks for the compliment on the logo.

The forum's name is IT Support forum.
Graphics Unplug is just something place at the bottom of my designs, like a credit. I remove all of them in the final designs when I pass it to the client.

It looks good but what site is it going on as it also needs to match the style of the site currently!

Good work Fashion Unplug

Yes it does look good on that site.

One suggestion gkd I think that at some stage you should change your board's style/theme from the default or even add a few different styles as users like to have different themes for sites it makes them unique!

Hi Cryxellis,

Thanks for the compliment on the logo.

The forum's name is IT Support forum.
Graphics Unplug is just something place at the bottom of my designs, like a credit. I remove all of them in the final designs when I pass it to the client.

Your Welcome I just find your logo really great and a compliment would do:thumbsup: for the hardwork:goodjobsign: by the way thanks for the info:dancing:

Your Welcome I just find your logo really great and a compliment would do:thumbsup: for the hardwork:goodjobsign: by the way thanks for the info:dancing:

No worries :) I'm doing custom graphics in a thread on this forum, so be sure to look for me if you need anything in the future :dance2: HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back