The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

List of Mobile Traffic Reviews

magic copper lucky

affiliate
hey guys.. hows everyone doing ;)

been reading up on mobile and would like to test some campaigns next month, before that i would appreciate if i can hear some reviews on traffic sources. Let me start with ZeroPark and BuzzCity, and please do add on to the list. Thank you.

1. ZeroPark
===========
Remarks : Been hearing good things about them
Minimum Deposit : $50

2. BuzzCity
===========
Remarks : BuzzCity is good for traffic from Asia
Minimum Deposit : $20

hey guys.. hows everyone doing ;)

been reading up on mobile and would like to test some campaigns next month, before that i would appreciate if i can hear some reviews on traffic sources. Let me start with ZeroPark and BuzzCity, and please do add on to the list. Thank you.

1. ZeroPark
===========

2. BuzzCity
===========

How was Zeropark for you? I'm defiantly going to try their traffic out sometime this week when I find a good offer.

1. ZeroPark
===========

2. BuzzCity
===========

3. DNTX
===========
Remarks : Another reliable traffic source

I have been using Decisive for a month. Its easy to use and pretty clean. Support looks decent. The only trouble is that they only work 9-5, so ad approvals takes a bit. The min is 100$

1. ZeroPark
===========

2. BuzzCity
===========

3. DNTX
===========
Remarks : Another reliable traffic source

3. Decisive
===========
Remarks : (By captain47 ) Its easy to use and pretty clean. Support looks decent. The only trouble is that they only work 9-5, so ad approvals takes a bit.
Minimum Deposit : $100

Thank you for sharing your experience on Decisive with us! captain47

I have a few more that I have been hearing as good for beginners as well. For eg, mMedia and Mobicow. But the more options you have, the Paradox of Choice will kick in. And no matter what source you pick, its all about testing it and seeing for yourself.

I am already testing Decisive and is planning to stick to it for the time being. How about you pick another one and lets share our leanings after a while and see where we stand?

Yup.. lets share what we have learnt from our campaigns.. i will be doing CPI campaigns with Zero Park.. tracking campaigns with Voluum.. promoting mobile offers from Mundo Media.

I would like to start as soon i receive my payout from Peerfly, from my previous PPV (LeadImpact) campaigns promoting zip/email submit offers.

i'm new to mobile, and will start with:

CPA Network: Mundo Media
Traffic source: Zero Park
Tracking: Voluum

But the more options you have, the Paradox of Choice will kick in. And no matter what source you pick, its all about testing it and seeing for yourself.

^This. Every traffic source will have success stories and failures. It just depends who you talk to. For the most part, if a traffic source is popular, someone is making it work with something or else no one would be paying them and they'd go out of business. It's just finding out what works. And even with that, what works for someone might not work for you and vice versa.

Test. If you're hearing all these people are making bank doing iOS app installs with Traffic Source X, figure out how they're doing it. Don't just keep looking for new sources. It's probably best to find something that works and then try and expand that to other sources.

banners
Back