The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Links Networks

theta98

affiliate
What do you guys think of link networks? I've had pretty good results over high PR link buying for my authority sites' content. BMR also recently launched their HPBacklinks service and Google just loves high PR contextual backlinks from homepages. Obviously these methods run the same risks other blackhat methods do.

One of the most popular (and dangerous) ways that you can grab up a bunch of links quickly is by using a link network. It's one-stop shopping for links in large quantities.

I wouldn't waste your time - work on reputable, high ranking natural links.

I have received a manual penalty notification however I've also got one on a site that hasn't received links from networks.

Link networks might work for a while but if Google sniffs one out they've been known to they'll completely deindex the link network.

Personally I'd just rather spend time building links that I know are gonna stick around for the long run.

Last edited:
Link networks might work for a while but if Google sniffs one out they've been known to they'll completely deindex the link network.
Personally I'd just rather spend time building links that I know are gonna stick around for the long run.

Yeah, they will find it out, and they are good at it, regardless of thebig updates like Penguin and Panda.
The only safe way is indeed only natural links like Google wants to see them.

I have received a manual penalty notification however I've also got one on a site that hasn't received links from networks.

Correct everything according to the guidelines and then register your sites again at Google, so that they at least come back to the index.

What many people do not consider is that Google also knows the IP address.
Therefore it is always advisable to use all types of SEO tools carefully, or better with a proxy.
Google wants to see a natural structure, but no automation.
So always caution, even with automatic rank checker or automated analysis ;)

MI
Back