Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Linked In marketing!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Has anyone tried linked in for marketing yet? I know a close mate of mine was making some nice money on it but i didn't really ask about the method!

I saw a post somewhere that taught that. I'll try to find it but it goes like this:

- Buy those packs of premium themes for 100$-200$.
- Go to linkedin and find some small businesses that have websites.
- Ask them if they want you to change the site to make it more appealing for FREE.
- Be persistent and ask them until the give you an answer.
- Once they let you change the website just apply on of those premium themes.
- It will look very good and they will probably be surprised. That's when you ask them if you could host the site for a small fee of 30$/month (not sure if it was 30$ or 40$), some will say yes some will say no, but even if they say no it didn't cost you anything and you build relationships/trust.

10 websites will be an extra 300$/month :) Of course, it probably isn't as easy as it sounds but you should be able to do it.

I saw a post somewhere that taught that. I'll try to find it but it goes like this:

- Ask them if they want you to change the site to make it more appealing for FREE.
- It will look very good and they will probably be surprised. That's when you ask them if you could host the site for a small fee of 30$/month (not sure if it was 30$ or 40$), some will say yes some will say no, but even if they say no it didn't cost you anything and you build relationships/trust.

10 websites will be an extra 300$/month :) Of course, it probably isn't as easy as it sounds but you should be able to do it.

Not a bad idea. Also if you have a site for this business you could place a link at the bottom of each one of these sites on the theme linked back to you for the keyword. Would help you with backlinks for free. If they don't want the backlink you could do a one time charge of say $30.00 removal fee.

This can be twisted to work in most area's, i myself have taken the route of social management in the past, where the client pays a fixed fee per month for the management of all there social accounts which can be easily automated and outsourced, with plenty of room for upgrades and additional extras to grow there brand and social presence. Always think outside the box when finding clients as with this strategy you are normally looking for small business's who don't have the ability or know how to get this going themselves or know areas to get it done cheaper and faster so coming across professionally is important.

MI
Back