The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link wanted from directory

temi

affiliate
I am looking for links from quality web directories, PR3 or higher. I am looking for homepage only or site wide link.

Thanks

I have a 20 months old PR2 directory, PR2/PR1 inner pages
$7/month or $40/6months for a sitewide link

let me know if interested

Temi, I am currently updating the aknowledged websites at the main page of the marketing blog directory, and it has just achieved PR3. If you are interested feel free to send me the URl of your site with a description.:)

Hi temi my bid directory have pr 4 homepage and around 20 pr4 pages and some pr3 2 and 1.As you know the rules for bidding directories in order to get to my homepage is curently 58$ and for sitewide is 82$.
if you are not seeking for that type but for monthly fee i have a blog that you might be intrested,is pr 5 with pr 4 categories.

if you are not seeking for that type but for monthly fee i have a blog that you might be interested,is pr 5 with pr 4 categories.

Scooby,
I am more interested in this offer, please send me site url and prices via PM.

Thanks

Thanks for this offer, don't think the site I am looking for link for is in your niche but I will send you a pm anyway just in case it is :)

Thanks for the offer.

Added you. Any others you want to add? :dance2:

I have a PR3 general directory with a couple of category pages at PR3. Site has a concurrent 100+ UV for the past couple of months. The directory is approx 8 months old. PM me for more details if interested.

MI
Back