The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link Wanted For Cash Or Exchange

temi

affiliate
I am need links to boost some of my website, I am happy to pay or exchange with the right site. I will pay premium for a website with a PageRank with any of the following contents:
Web Hosting
Domain Name Registration
Search Engine Optimisation
Webmaster Resources

Please PM me if you have a links to exchange or to sell

Thanks
Temi

Yo Temi! I got Link Monkeys to a 5/10, although PayPal scammed me so Im not sure what Im going to do from here on. Anyway drop me a line if you are interested.

Also, I sold you the space on Directory-Z, which now has a 4/10 :wink:

backpackearth said:
PayPal scammed me so Im not sure what Im going to do from here on. Anyway drop me a line if you are interested.

Also, I sold you the space on Directory-Z, which now has a 4/10 :wink:

Eric,
How did Paypal scam you?

All payment providers do rip you off, I use Worldpay for my principal website, they are no angel either

Its a horror story really. My account was locked and still is for no reason at all! PayPal refuses to talk with me unless I send them my:

Drivers Licsense
Social Security Card
Bank Statement
Check Card

Copies of course, but yeah right! They could steal my identity if they wanted to. Without those items they refuse to talk with me about my account even though I can provide my log in e-mail and password. Here is what is funny, Ive been talking with them from the E-MAIL I USE TO LOG IN! So they know I am who I say I am.

The TOS they use is very frightening. Be very careful when using PayPal. In fact, dont use them at all.

But you sort of need a way to accept and pay money online, you may want to try moneybookers.com

Eric,

Send them the info they're requesting. Notify your bank as to what's going on. I've heard the nightmares, but the one's who provide this info, end up having access to their money again (From the stories I've read). Then they change account numbers/accounts, etc.

Good Luck

Paul

I guess Im going to have to do this the hard way. I have to have that money, it has ruined link monkeys as I hired someone to help out a month ago and now cant pay.

life goes on...

Eric,
There are lots of alternative payment methords out there is you want to accept payment and want to stay away from PayPal, I will put a list of alternatives together for you in a few day.

banners
Back