The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Link Exchange Under Estimiated

miccharlys

affiliate
People use to talk about building links through different manners. I want to know that why link exchange has been under estimated. Is the worth of link exchange is not the same which it was in the past..What is the actual reason of not focusing on. I do survey that lot of SEO company who are offering SEO services not include link exchange in there SEO services or SEO packages

People use to talk about building links through different manners. I want to know that why link exchange has been under estimated. Is the worth of link exchange is not the same which it was in the past..What is the actual reason of not focusing on. I do survey that lot of SEO company who are offering SEO services not include link exchange in there SEO services or SEO packages

Link exchange:
>is harder to continue with, send 100s of email for link exchange request
>links page already have 60-70 outgoing links
>links page do not have good pr
>link partners do not agree to put links in content pages (which have more value)

I don't use this method for I think I don't have any control on the exchanging partner after my links. So, the quality might decrease. :)

Lot of work and less reward

Link Exchange requires lot of working and end result is not sufficient.

On top of that, google recommends links related to your site which is very hard to get.

That's why most Seo Companies avoid it.

There will be a negative effect on the website a the number of outbound links of a page increases. Also, link cancellation will be done by the search engines when you are reciprocating the links. This is the main reason many don't prefer link exchange.

Trading links with related sites is fine, but it's not the best method as for every link you receive, you must link back. That is a pattern that is easily spotted by the search engines.

This is really the serious matter with which i am suffering So hard it become now a days to have a deal with your matching parameters.

Link exchange:
>is harder to continue with, send 100s of email for link exchange request
>links page already have 60-70 outgoing links
>links page do not have good pr
>link partners do not agree to put links in content pages (which have more value)

MI
Back