The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Bucks

RezwanKabir

affiliate
Hello Affiliates,

I have joined to link bucks few days ago. Now I am seeing that link bucks has added their URL shortening service with content lockers. Now my query is can I customize the offers of the lockers as I can customize CPA offers at BlamAds?

Thanks in Advance
R. Kabir

Just be honest with them man, use this link here, and once done pm me with your email address you applied with and the method you will use.

It is quite easy to getaccepted to blamads (it was for me). But they took quite a long time before accepting me.

Content locking is one of the most frustrating things I've seen... heh

Luckily chrome has extensions that outright just block those ads ;)

Just be honest with them man, use this link here, and once done pm me with your email address you applied with and the method you will use.

Sounds like K is going to help you get approved. Guys K is here to help, I bet if anybody contacts him he will help ya!!

Follow K's advice and go with blam.bz, the content locking are great quality and very easy to change and manage. I have used linkbuck's content lockers before and the conversion rates have always been pretty low, I have tried monetizing the content with other lockers and it has been far more effective. For me personally I have not found content lockers to be a big enough earner, I think a lot of people know about them now and do whatever they can to circumvent them, and if not they are just sick of seeing them. But that said, if you are going to go that route, definitely get a professional site like blamads to handle it or go for a paid option like content lock pro 2.

banners
Back