The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lifting your spirits!

F

flishess

Hello -

I would like to say "Hello" to all of you at UKWebmasterWorld. There seems to be alot going on here, I can't wait to start reading through the forums, and getting to know your thoughts, and share mine as well.

Taking the leap of faith is a difficult task, putting your efforts together and creating something out of nothing is an overwhelming accomplishment for anyone young or old.

I have been around the "webmaster world" (not this site specifically) for a long time and I have learned alot. My design skills are not the greatest, but we won't go there... lol.

If any of you ever have any questions or thoughts please feel free to pm me no matter how big or small your question or thoughts.

Good Luck to you all -
Drew Turnbow

Great to have you here with us. I look forward to posting alongside you (Paul would call it spamming) here at UKWMW.

The same goes to you, should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

flishess said:
Hello -

I would like to say "Hello" to all of you at UKWebmasterWorld. There seems to be alot going on here, I can't wait to start reading through the forums, and getting to know your thoughts, and share mine as well.

Taking the leap of faith is a difficult task, putting your efforts together and creating something out of nothing is an overwhelming accomplishment for anyone young or old.

I have been around the "webmaster world" (not this site specifically) for a long time and I have learned alot. My design skills are not the greatest, but we won't go there... lol.

If any of you ever have any questions or thoughts please feel free to pm me no matter how big or small your question or thoughts.

Good Luck to you all -
Drew Turnbow

Hey Drew,
Thanks for you kind words and welcome to UK webmaster word :)

Hi Drew,
I have an answer, it's the question I need to know:

:)

(thought I would get in there before Paul with the sarcy comment) j/k of course :p

Hey, Drew, don't worry about silly, "design skills". You don't want to visitors to sit in awe of your masterfully designed site, do you? Naw, you want 'em lookin' for that, "CLICK HERE YOU SOB, to sign up" link. And you want 'em to find it QUICK.

JMHO LOL

Welcome!

MI
Back