The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Thats true but I dont see to much space for profit with bing if I start promoing CPL offers for 1,2 per lead. Or Im wrong?
go with some thing less then 25USD and more then 10 USD and see how it goes .
cus if the payout is high you need more money to test the offer to find good keywords and angles and so on :) .

go with some thing less then 25USD and more then 10 USD and see how it goes .
cus if the payout is high you need more money to test the offer to find good keywords and angles and so on :) .

I find some interesting product pays 16 CPA USA I will see cross fingers for me

UPDATE

Campaign is successfully up and running, but I encountered a bit of a problem I don't get any clicks and impressions I will adjust bid and will watch it closely

UPDATE

My last campaign was total bust keywords was not relevant enough to the offer and landing page had low CTR so I stopped that campaign.

after a while I find new offer with help of my ad and now I'm build a robust campaign with over 400 keywords in more than 40 ad groups. I still don't have ads finished but tracking is ready and it shouldn't be a problem now. ;)

Want exactly do you mean by this?

Keep grinding man. You'll find gold eventually if you learn from your data and optimize accordingly, just stick to it. Keep your focus on one traffic source, demo and vertical.

With help of my manager . Oh lol Im currently running this offer with landing page I find over 400 keywords which I separated in to 40 ad groups

Last edited:
UPDATE

Ok guys and gals I built up new website, set up tracking parameters and I´m running my biggest campaign so far with over 3000 keywords with more than 100 ad groups. I should start receiving traffic in few days. Yesterday I had a call with bing representative and she told me that I should be approved in 2 days max

you need to go hard at the start of every campaing, the offer is importat to see if it converts on its own, after a few convertions create a few LPs to increase convertions, (spy tools like adplkexity give you whats working at the moment you can copy some of those LPs, without it you just shooting in the dark)

Best of luck

try to match the keyword with the ads, i mean different set of keywords for EACH ad. Every ad has its keyword, the ad must also match with the landing in the copy.

MI
Back