The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TheDanmit

Hello everyone,

Overview

So I decided to start with Bing again I created a campaign for weight loss offer from maxbounty and funded my account with 100 Euro. I'm using bemob tracking platform everything what I did is according to their setup guide, so cross fingers for me :) .

My campaign setup

I chose BING because in the past I had sales and email sign ups with them they are a pretty good source to me. I built up my campaign pretty broad with one adgroup of 131 keywords and one AD so far. I did not get any clicks my ad is currenty on 11th position... :( I didn't even know that such position can exist :D. Partially it will because of my broad setup and as I second problem I see kind of low bid so far of 0.40 Euro.

My plan

I will break my campaign into smaller ad groups with more relevant ads this should give me better relevancy score and positions in seach.

UPDATE

Durning process of segmentation I made a mistake and instead of setting my max CPC to 0.5 I set it to 50 because of that I paid 6.76 Euro for 3 clicks.... But error is fixed and I segmented my campaign into smaller ad groups with more targeted ads.

UPDATE 2

So far 3 clicks today for 0.13 cents each my position now is 9.75 how could somebody search on such a page :D

hi i think you should be very carefull as bing is very strict with wight loss these days make sure you have privacy policy&terms in yoour LPs and if you can use a cloacker it would be better.
i think the reason why you'r not getting much clicks is because your not targeting much KWS or your search volum per month is not enough so try to get more kws for testing and once you know wich is converting create a seperate campaign or adgroup for them.
you can also check my thrad about bing here how to get low CPC with bing ads
and good luck ;)

hi i think you should be very carefull as bing is very strict with wight loss these days make sure you have privacy policy&terms in yoour LPs and if you can use a cloacker it would be better.
i think the reason why you'r not getting much clicks is because your not targeting much KWS or your search volum per month is not enough so try to get more kws for testing and once you know wich is converting create a seperate campaign or adgroup for them.
you can also check my thrad about bing here how to get low CPC with bing ads
and good luck ;)

Thanks a lot those are some very interesting ideas in there

UPDATE

I worked on campaign yesterday. So far I have 11 ad groups with 12 ads and 1190 Keywords. I'm getting clicks and impressions but my overall CTR is super low just like 0.02% . Plus one of my ad got 38 000 impressions and 0 clicks.

So far from start of this campaign I spend 12.55 Euro and got 29 Clicks.

Hello everyone,

Overview

So I decided to start with Bing again I created a campaign for weight loss offer from maxbounty and funded my account with 100 Euro. I'm using bemob tracking platform everything what I did is according to their setup guide, so cross fingers for me :) .

My campaign setup

I chose BING because in the past I had sales and email sign ups with them they are a pretty good source to me. I built up my campaign pretty broad with one adgroup of 131 keywords and one AD so far. I did not get any clicks my ad is currenty on 11th position... :( I didn't even know that such position can exist :D. Partially it will because of my broad setup and as I second problem I see kind of low bid so far of 0.40 Euro.

My plan

I will break my campaign into smaller ad groups with more relevant ads this should give me better relevancy score and positions in seach.

how do you post your link with just shortner as it is
or you make free landing page?

okay then create lot of campaigns at the same time and set daily budget 20USD and run them , not just one .

MI
Back