Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Let me introduce NetworkRoundUp.com!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise

Welcome everyone i am very excitied to announce the long awatied launch of NetworkRoundUp.com

Firstly a litte brief, Network Round Up (NRU for short), is the VERY FIRST CPA and Affiliate Network blog/platform/news agregator!

For the first time ever the network is given a user panel and admin control over their own network, content and page! Meaning not only can they update their information but they can post news, articles, tips, competitions, and so much more.

Nothing has EVER been done like this before, the goal is to rid the days of boring emails inboxed every morning from competeting networks saying the same shit! I want to give them a platform to see what they can really offer and here it is guys!

I will feature heavily on here also bloging about networks, interviews, ramblings and so forth!

Believe it or not my team has been working on this project for over a year but when its custom and so unique it takes alot of time to get right! I know and am sure there is still minor bugs as always but bare with me as i turn this into the biggest affiliate hub on the planet!

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day - comments and feedback welcome!

NetworkRoundUp.com

Does this mean there is less focus on CPAFix? HELL NO! Im in talks for a massive transformation - this is and always will be my main focus and baby, i just have another baby being born thats all - i appreciate you spreading the world and following the site!

thanks.

NRU will be a huge compliment to CPAFix.

Its one of the best ideas Ive seen in this industry so far, and I have been saying for a while that as a whole, this industry feels a little stagnant at times. So it's great to see something new and fresh to compliment the tried and tested :)

I am very excited about the new site!! You did a great job getting it together!!

Had a moment away from NRU to concentrate on the relaunch but i have someone and something very special lined up to get us back in business this week!

MI
Back