The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

WIllF

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Will Ferris. I am new to affiliate marketing. I sell digital recruitment advertisement as my day job so I am familiar with driving traffic. I would like to use bing and google ad network to start off. Maybe facebook ads in the future. Skin care is my niche. Possibly weight loss in the future. Are any of you in my niche? I would love to link up with some of you who are making money.

Hello There @WIllF :D

Welcome to Affiliatefix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Bing and Google, those are excellent traffic choices!

Skincare niche, sounds like another winner. ;)

Much success in your ventures my friend...!!

Thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome. This forum is awesome. Thanks for all the great content. Especially for noobs like me. Do you guys have any experience with Adcombo/Nutra offers in tier 2/3 countries?

Hello,

My name is Will Ferris. I am new to affiliate marketing. I sell digital recruitment advertisement as my day job so I am familiar with driving traffic. I would like to use bing and google ad network to start off. Maybe facebook ads in the future. Skin care is my niche. Possibly weight loss in the future. Are any of you in my niche? I would love to link up with some of you who are making money.

Hiya, Will and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Sounds like you've got some great traffic experience, so that should shorten your learning curve a bit.

Have you had a chance to check out our PPC forum yet? You're bound to find a few nuggets there for your Bing and Adwords campaigns.

We have lots of members doing FB ads and skin care and weight loss are pretty hot right now, as far as I know. Using FB for those, though....make sure you comply with FB's TOS. There are some things they won't allow. Follow their policies and you'll be fine.

I think you'll notice other members in your niche as you delve into the forums.

Meantime....

I always like to suggest that industry newbies start here:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Will!

Hello WIllF. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome! This place is full of helpful tips, so don't be afraid to post and ask questions!
Good luck to you!
-Zach

Hello,

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello,

Hey @WIllF, I hope you've had a good start in your Affiliate Marketing journey!

We're definitely in your area of expertise - BitterStrawberry's marketplace has around 16000 direct offers amongst which there are plenty of Nutra offers. We already launched our in-house offer for Nutra which has excellent results in pharmacies and we're going live with it in our marketplace by the end of this week. The product is part of an upcoming line of health supplements, so definitely come take a look. :D

Ping me on Skype at live:lc_1560 and we'll find a way to make some $$$ together.

MI
Back